17 Aug 2021
Publish your business focus & collaboration wishes
Publish your organisational focus and your cooperation profiles. The better your profile the more meeting requests you will receive.
17 Aug 2021
|Book B2B meetings|
Send meetings requests to selected participants of your choice.
Meeting requests are treated as accepted as long they are not declined.
|Till 16 Aug 2021||Personal meeting schedule|
You will find your pre-liminary meeting schedule under your profile. Your schedule contains time and a link for the meeting of each single meeting. Remember to accept possible meetings pending. They will be included in your final schedule.
|17 Aug 2021||Bilateral virtual meetings|
You will find your (maybe updated) final schedule under your profile.
Again, your schedule contains time and link to the meeting for each single meeting.
Virtual B2B Meetings - How does it work?
The 1:1 networking is a quick and easy way to pre-schedule B2B meetings and meet potential cooperation partners in virtual face-2-face talks. 20 minutes run fast, but it is enough time to build first connections before the next talk starts.
- Register via the green "Register now" button
- In case you want to publish offers/requests and manage 1:1 meetings on-site read more below.
1b) Publish a business profile to showcase your offers or needs
- Create a clear and concise business profile to raise your visibility on this platform.
- Your profile should describe who you are, what you can offer to potential partners and who you want to meet.
- A meaningfull profile will generate significantly more meeting requests.
Your profile will be visible before, during and after the event.
2) Browse profiles of attendees
Find out who is offering interesting and promising business opportunities
3) Send & receive meeting requests
Be active not reactive. Browse published participants profiles and send meeting requests to those you want to meet at the event. Adding a meaningful remark why you are interested in a meeting will increase the chance that your request will be accepted. Usually, accepted meeting requests will be scheduled automatically. Thus you have immediate access to time and location of a meeting.
- Everybody can send meeting requests to everyone
- Incoming meeting requests have to be accepted to be scheduled
4) Matchmaking Event
- TIP: Download the "b2match" mobile app (iOS/Android) to
* get access to your meeting schedule on your mobile phone
* be informed about last-minute changes (bookings, cancellations)
* manage additional meetings on-site (send/receive/confirm requests)
B2B Meetings - A short youtube intro